The Monroe County Fist Time Homebuyer Grant Program is available to people that meet defined qualifications. For additional information, call 585-486-3700.
- Must be a First TIme Homebuyer (must not have owned a home in the last 3 years)
- Must be income eligible* by household size (see below)
- Property MUST be purchased in a Monroe County town or village, excluding the City of Rochester
- The household must attend an 8-hour Homebuyer Workshop
- The grant can be used for down payment and/or closing costs
- The household cannot be under contract to purchase before they receive a Financial Assistance Letter from The Housing Council at PathStone
HOUSEHOLD MAXIMUM INCOME LIMITS:
||8 People +
Current as of 7/2018 Subject to credit approval
For additional information, call 585-486-3700.
The Housing Council at PathStone, 75 College Avenue, Rochester NY 14607